Throughout the claims process we provide quarterly reports to the attorneys who refer cases to us. Upon the conclusion of the case we send a portion of the attorney’s fee directly to the referring attorney, or to any charity he or she may designate. This is done with the client’s written consent and after full disclosure.
- Under the rules of attorney ethics, we pay competitive referral fees.
- We are willing to work with you under co-counsel arrangements.
- We provide quarterly reports to the attorneys who have referred cases to us.
- Our only interest is in helping your clients with SSD or SSI claims. We will not interfere with your attorney/client relationship.
- Our extensive experience in SSD and SSI means we can serve your clients efficiently and effectively.
- You can be updated on the status of a case at any time, either by email or by another method.
- Our client fees are limited to the 25 percent of past-due benefits or $6,000 (whichever is lower) set by Social Security.